Wednesday, July 20, 2011

30 days of me

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

I must admit something now. Promise not to make fun of me.

I do not own an ipod.

Music is not a major part of my world. Sure, I can hum along to a good song once in awhile, but it’s not a necessity. I do not have to have the radio on in the car. I do not insist that we have music playing at dinner. Even when working out, I’d rather watch tv (this is not meant to imply that I work out with any regularity whatsoever). It just doesn’t matter to me. I make my own music.

However, The Agent does have an ipod. I could tell you the first 10 songs that played, but then you would have an eclectic mix of ac/dc, Bare Naked Ladies, Hank Williams, Jr., and Enya.

Oh, what the heck. Let’s play shuffle with The Agent’s ipod.

1. Ballroom Blitz-- Sweet
2. Feel Good Inc-- Gorillaz
3. More Than a Woman- Bee Gees
4. On the Road Again-- Canned Heat
5. Viva la Vida-- Coldplay
6. Sex and Candy-- Marcy Playground
7. Dang Me-- Roger Miller
8. Pilgrim-- Enya
9. I Like it, I Love it-- Tim McGraw
10. Limbo Rock-- Chubby Checker

Ok, I know the majority of these songs. And I would sing along with half of them.

The Agent’s probably not the only one with eclectic taste in music.

Are any of these songs on your playlist? Do any of them bring back special memories?

More 30 days of me:
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten

Day Eleven
Day Twelve
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen


 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

6 comments:

  1. Sex and Candy...forgot about that song...used to love that song!

    I don't own an ipod but since getting the ipad, I am a new found lover of itunes so now I want an ipod for my working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and half way through this, I think I want to start doing the 30 days of me! I love these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viva la Vida is on my iPod, too. That's the only one though.

    Hmmm...Now I'm curious...

    1. Awake My Soul, Mumford and Sons
    2. I Have Confidence, The Sound of Music
    3. Turning Tables, Adele
    4. Runaway, Bon Jovi
    5. Just Older, Bon Jovi
    6. Everyday is a Winding Road, Sheryl Crow
    7. Sweet Caroline, Glee Soundtrack 1
    8. Songbird, Eva Cassidy
    9. I'll Be Waiting, Adele
    10. Just Like Heaven, The Cure

    Hmmm...That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my first iPod for Christmas and love it! (It's supposed to be used for running but that hasn't been happening much lately.) We've had a "family" iPod for years but I finally have my own. It is full of stuff the Hubby and kids hate, like Michael Buble'. :) I also love hooking it up to the stereo or in the car...no more junk music, no more commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a vast array of music! I love music :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!