Tuesday, April 26, 2011

30 days of me

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why


Lara Croft. She’s awesome. She kicks serious butt. And, per The Agent she kinda looks like me.

To be perfectly honest, I don’t know a whole lot about the Tomb Raider. I was never able to get very far in the video games, and I don’t think I’ve even seen the movies all the way through.

Oh, wait. The Agent has just informed me that I also look quite a bit like Wonder Woman. She’s not as cool, but I love her invisible jet.

This was a hard one for me, can you tell? Who is your favorite superhero? Maybe your answers will inspire me!


More 30 days of me: 

Day Five


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. Wonder Woman is totally cool! Although she really does need a better outfit...

    I think if I were a superhero, I'd be Jean Gray from the X Men.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!