Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 days of me

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

Photobucket

The Agent: My husband
Lovely: That's me
Lucky: My stepbrother
Alice: My stepmother
Dad: My dad (also named Lucky)
BK: My son (whose middle name is also Lucky)
Abuelita: Alice's mother
Bug: My daughter
Abuelito: Alice's father (you guessed it-- his name is also Lucky)

So, this is my family, the people who come to all the events. This picture was taken last May when BK's adoption was finalized, but I see them often (4th of July, Bug's graduation, and BK's birthday are the events we saw them at in the last month). They're all crazy. I'll have to write a post about each one.

More 30 days of me:
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten

Day Eleven
Day Twelve
Day Thirteen


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!