Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 days of me

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to




A couple weeks ago, we went to  Daffodil Hill.

Photobucket


Daffodil Hill is a 4-acre farm in the foothills with an estimated 300,000 daffodils, in 300 varieties (all of which look pretty much the same).

Photobucket


The weather was perfect, the daffodils were in full bloom, the kids had a blast, and The Agent and I enjoyed walking through the flowers.

Photobucket


  We had one moment of drama when BK decided to make a break for it and run down the hill through the flowers, until he fell and rolled down the bottom half of the hill. Luckily, no flowers were crushed during this escapade, and I was able to capture BK before we were caught and thrown out!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I was just telling someone else how much I love daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like fun. i bet it was hard to contain BK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!