Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 days of me

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I’m not really that in to music. You are more likely to find Bug’s greatest hits in my car than my own. But I do have a few favorites:

Fun Songs to crank up during the summer: All Summer Long (Kid Rock), Magic Carpet Ride (Steppenwolf), Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison), Pop (yes, by ‘N-sync),

Songs that remind me of previous relationships: So Cruel (U2), Lisa (Bowling for Soup), Wicked Game (Chris Isaac), Faithfully (Journey-- OK, this one reminds me of my current relationship… it’s the first song The Agent and I danced to)

Songs that always make me tear up: All at Once (Whitey Houston), Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler), The Best Day (Taylor Swift), There goes my Life (Kenny Chesney), Bless The Broken Road (Rascal Flatts), Skin (also by Rascal Flatts)

What songs do like to hear and when?

More 30 days of me:

Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

3 comments:

  1. i like your taste in music.

    i always think of that song "smoke rings in the dark" when i think of an ex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few songs I hear that just take me back. "Philadelphia Freedom" by Elton John played ALL THE TIME a few years ago when I worked part time at a dept. store. It reminds me of the time after my divorce when I was starting over. For a while after I left that job, though, it made me happy I no longer worked there and had to hear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm much more likely to turn on my TV than my iPod, but I do have some definite favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!