Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 days of me

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends


I’ve been so stinkin’ paranoid about showing my picture on my blog. I have a couple times, but what if someone I know happens to be randomly surfing the mom blogs and just happens to find my site? I don’t know that anyone would be able to tell it was me just by reading, but what if they saw my picture? Ugh!

(news flash-- there are 36 million mom blogs out there. I get that. But that’s my kind of luck)

Still, it says to post a picture of me and my homies, and that’s what I’ll do:

Photobucket


I am the white flower face. My girlfriend Lyssa is the pink flower face. The picture was taken at a Rascal Flatts concert last summer. Yes, we are wearing matching tank tops. Don’t hate.

Lyssa is my shopping buddy, my concert partner in crime, and my GNO go to girl. Love her. Her son happens to be same boy that Bug has decided she’s in love with. The 13 year age difference doesn’t seem to bother anyone-- I’m really hoping the crazy kids can make it work!

More 30 days of me:
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

3 comments:

  1. We got to go to a Rascal Flatts concert last year too...loved it!

    What's 13 years between friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you werent so paranoid,but I get it , I do. I do miss your other blog with lots of photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd kind of like to see Rascal Flatts in concert. I hear they put on a good show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!