Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 days of me

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

It’s no secret that this is my second blog. My first blog was read by too many people who I knew in real life, so I had to start over, a bit more anonymously, and I had to think of a completely different name. It was much harder than I thought it would be, because I didn’t put much thought into the name of my first blog, and I didn’t realize until later that your blog name is pretty important.

I had an advantage with this blog because I had about a week to plan everything out before it was actually made public. During that time, I made new twitter and email accounts, thought of names for my husband and kids, added my blog list, made a blog button, and came up with a name. I knew I wanted something catchy, and something relatively easy to remember. I am fan of alliterations, so that played a part, as well.

Before I met The Agent, I was always looking for something in my life. I thought it was luck, I thought it was love, but now that I have both, I learned that I really needed to find myself, which is why I write.

Throughout my life, I’ve been looking for luck, love, and…. Myself.

Get it? I don’t know, I thought it was kinda cute.

More 30 days of me:
Day One

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!