Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Update-- Stop Breathing so Loud

Ow. Please don't read so loud. I have a BIT of a headache. Too much fun over the weekend, I guess!

Friday was completely uneventful. I went to work, The Agent went to work, the children went to their last day of camp. They came home with these Jesus tomb gardens:




I thought they were super cute. They planted grass seeds in the dirt, so in theory, there will be grass growing over the tomb and it will be sweet and pretty. But we'll see. We don't have a whole lot of green thumbs in this family.

We had take out chicken for dinner and then watched The Lego Movie, while this guy slept on my lap:


How could such a cute little boy get into so much trouble?

Saturday morning was a beautiful day for some baseball! This is T-Ball, so the kids rotate positions so they can try them all. BK played left field, catcher, and shortstop for this game. Here he is in his catcher gear:



And here he is on short stop:


We had a crab feed to go to at night, so the kids got to watch movies with the babysitter all night while The Agent and I ate crab and then danced the night away. I had a few too many drinks, but look at what we came home with:



I'm not sure what we're going to do with ANOTHER grill, but it's kinda cool that it's on wheels. Maybe can take it camping or something.

On Sunday.... nothing happened. I got up at 5:30, but I really didn't feel able to function until about noon. The Agent was smoking a pork butt and couldn't leave the house all day, but I took the kids with me grocery shopping, and then the children spent the rest of the afternoon outside, enjoying their last before going back to school, and I silently begged the birds not to chirp so loud. 

It is Sunday afternoon as I write this, so the season finale of Walking Dead hasn't started yet, but I will for sure be watching! Rumors are that a major character is going to die tonight-- who will it be? Not Rick, Not Daryl.... I can't imagine Carol or Michonne or really any of the women going. Maybe Glenn? But that would be so sad for Maggie-- she's already lost her dad and then her sister, and then they're going to kill off her husband, too? Maybe Carl? I just don't know! It will be Monday by the time you read this-- leave me a comment to let me know so sad (or happy!) you were over the finale! 


 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!