Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Molly's Musings-- The first shots

Hi! It's Molly again.

The Soft Lady said I grew this week! I was 7.4 pounds last week. This week,  I weighed 10.2. I'm growing! Look at this series of pictures that The Tall Man took of me:








I'm actually really too big for this bed that they gave me. They would be better off giving it to the STINKIN' CATS:



I tried to trade beds with Mama Dog, but that didn't work out so well:


In other news,  I'm REALLY mad at The Soft Lady. She took me to the vet, AGAIN. And this time, the vet gave me a shot. It was terrible, and I'm ashamed to admit that I was a bit of a baby over the whole thing. And I am told that this is the first of a series of unpleasantnesses....one of which might even involve the CONE OF SHAME.

Please Lord, no.



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!