Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Missing Those Summer Days

I am so ready for summer to get here. I am reliving the days of summer last year. We had a short summer break, only 53 days, but we tried to make the most of it! We enjoyed lazy days in the park: 




And color fun runs: 


And school graduations: 


And root beer floats: 


And camping with the cousins: 



It's not even Spring break yet, but how many more days until Summer  vacation? 


Mama’s Losin’ It


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

9 comments:

  1. Too many days until summer - always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, root beer floats! Those days will come soon and this year I'm vowing to enjoy then even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait until summer. We are signed up for our first colour run this year - only it is also a glitter run? I think it's called Shine...or not...I don't know my sister conned me into doing it. She knows I loathe the glitter. LOATHE. THE. SATAN. FART. Hee hee. It should be fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer sounds so good about now! I'm up for a root beer float.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! Every summer should involve root beer floats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stopped at the graduation photo and soaked it in for a while. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmigosh! I'm ready for summer too! We're on spring break this coming week, but I'm ready for summer and being home, relaxing and enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw those little graduates are too adorable! I agree. So ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!