Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Molly's Musings-- getting bigger

Hi! It's Molly again.

I still sleep a lot.


I still like to give kisses.



The Soft Lady still loves me.


It only looks like she's choking me, really. Also, The Soft Lady needs to touch up her roots.

But it seems that I am growing at an alarming rate. Mama Dog and I can no longer fit on the same bed together.




Mama Dog is kind of a push over. She doesn't seem to realize that she's still bigger than I am and can still make me get off the bed if she wants to.

This was a pretty good week. No one took me to the vet  and no one gave me a bath, so there's not a lot to complain about.

I only peed in the house once this week, which I think is an amazing accomplishment, but The Soft Lady was still pretty upset. There is this amazing place called UPSTAIRS, which I have not been allowed to venture into yet, but it must be wonderful, because everyone goes up there at night and leaves me down in my crate. Even the STINKIN' CATS are allowed up there, but I've tried to go UPSTAIRS three times now and I've been tossed outside each time. Why Mama Dog doesn't even try to go UPSTAIRS is beyond me.

Hope you all had a great week! See you again soon!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!