Wednesday, January 27, 2016

what i wore wednesday from a real girl


I thought I looked pretty cute in this outfit. The Agent even commented on my cuteness when I walked out the door on my way to work. I had Bug snap a picture of me and then I was on my merry way.

The outfit still looks ok, but I need to rethink my make up choices.



The cardigan came from Target, here. It's from their new Ava & Viv plus size line. This sweater is super comfortable, but it sheds and pills like nobody's business. My office chair was polka dotted by the time I left for the day.  The color is sour cream.

what I wore wednesday:


The shirt is from Forever 21, about 100 years ago. It's just a basic scoop neck top. You could buy one of 60 black shirt  options here.

The slacks are also from about a million years ago. They were my purchase ever from New York and Company, back when you could get a nice pair of work pants for $7.00. Those days are long over. Lots of similar options are here, ranging from $25 to $50. New York and Company still makes my favorite wear-to-work clothes. Thank goodness the closest one is 30 minutes away, or else I'd be even broker than I am now.

The shoes were a Christmas present. You can find them here. The color is blush, which I thought was nude when I saw them online, but they're more pink than nude. Just a little slight POC.

You can't really see the shoes in the picture, so here's a close up:

someone once told me toe cleavage is sexy.... I think that's kinda gross

That's it! See you next week!


~The Lovely One

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!