Wednesday, January 20, 2016

the real girl's guide to what I wore wednesday

It was a casual week at work last week!


There are a few repeats in this outfit that I've shared before. The sweater is from Leith found here and the shoes are from Rampage found here

I bought the t-shirt from Target, made by Mossimo, found here. I'm wearing a large. This is not my favorite shirt ever, but I've had it for many years, and it coordinates well with the sweater. 

The jeans are by Levi's, found here. They're a curvy boot cut, and the fit is awesome. The link is for a plus size fit, but the pair I'm wearing is a regular misses. I've worn this style for many years. I've gone as small as a size 10 once upon a time. But these are a size 16. Here's hoping I can squeeze into a 10 again some day! 

jcp | Levi’s® 580™ Curvy Bootcut Jeans -  Plus:



Here's a close up of the earrings (after I decided to put my hair down):


These were a gift from one of my girlfriends, years ago. She got them at JC Penney. I can't find anything like them, but this style is similar, although I prefer the green:

jcpenney.com | Mixit™ Red Bead Pear-Shaped Earrings:


The Agent came in while Bug was taking my picture, and he thought he'd get in on the act. This is his impression of me:



He thinks he's funny.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!