Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekend Update

I have an incredibly busy week coming up and I'm feeling pretty sick right now, but I decided to get up from my death bed long enough to give you a weekend update. That's how much I love you. Just putting that out there.

Friday started out pretty good. We had a raffle at work to raise money to give to our local foster care,  and I won one of the prizes! It was a pet care basket-- look at all the stuff I got:


I put this under the tree for our furbabies:



Big Boy Ash particularly liked the pet bed-- it's just big enough for a large cat (although I think it's supposed to be for a small dog):



After work on Friday night, Bug had a birthday party to go to. It was at our local clubhouse, with special guests Ana and Elsa: 


Quite the fancy shindig:


During the party, I started to get a massive headache. I didn't really think anything of it, I just thought 20 8-year-olds running around was giving me a headache. Bug and I came home, and I went straight to bed while The Agent tried to calm Bug off her sugar high.

On Saturday, I wasn't feeling all that great, but this is the Christmas season, and I don't have time to sit around. We donated toys:


And dog food:


And then I started wrapping presents:


 And finished decorating the house:


It was a pretty productive day.

On Sunday, I woke up to the grim reaper looking into my eyes. OK, maybe it was BK asking for breakfast, but that's how I felt. I stumbled downstairs to make breakfast and then plopped down on the couch. And there I stayed for the next 12 hours. I did nothing. I didn't clean, I didn't shop, I didn't even put on a bra all day. Thank goodness that The Agent was able to hold down the fort during my cootie infested state. I didn't take a single picture.

I have a wicked busy week at work this week, including a business trip to the metropolis of Lancaster (never heard of it? It's ok, you're not missing anything). I also have an interview for a promotion, and  two Christmas parties this week. So busy! So hopefully I can shake this bug or virus or cold or whatever so I can properly function!

  
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!