Monday, November 3, 2014

The return of weekend updates!

Hello, my friends! I missed you!

Man, it's always such an accomplishment when I finish the 31 days series, but it's so exhausting, and I fall so far behind in everything going on in  the blog world. I have like a zillion bloglovin' blogs to read. And I have a few things to share with you.... but first, let's have a weekend update!

Friday was Halloween. The kids are only allowed  to dress up at school if they're dressed like a book character, and I'm not about to buy two costumes, so sometimes we have to get a little creative. Bug was a pirate and BK was Captain America. Cuteness.



I was pretty cute, too. Check it:


I was part of a group costume. It might be a little hard to figure out when you're just looking at me, so here's a pic with my homies:



Do you get it now? We won second place in the costume contest!

You know, we're in the middle of a drought, it hasn't rained in months. So of course it would HAVE to rain on Halloween. We went to ten houses before we called it a night. But the kids still brought in a good haul:



All that candy, and not a single Butterfinger. Makes Mama sad...

On Saturday, we stayed home all day. It was my intention to clean house all day, but I'm looking around my house now as I write this, and there's still utter chaos, so I guess that didn't happen. And there's CERTAINLY no photographic evidence of my messy house!

On Sunday, I felt the urge to spend money, so I bought a few fall decorations:

I bought the chalkboard and the welcome sign.... and yes, that's a cartoon drawing of me and The Agent. We got that in Vegas when we were still dating. 


When we got home, I sent the kids upstairs to watch a movie so I could watch the Raiders game and give myself a manicure:



 I have been a fan of Jamberry lately.... but these are a different brand. I can tell the difference already, and I don't think these will even last a week. I'm sorry I strayed, Jamberry. I placed my order today. Please come soon!

All in all, a nice relaxing weekend!
 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!