Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Update

Happy Monday!

My sweet husband was on the road all last week, and finally came home on Friday. Welcome home, Daddy! I picked him up, and then we went to get the kids. The Agent thought it would be funny to hide in the back of the car and then jump out  and scare the kids once they got into the car when I picked them up from school. It's too dark to see the video, but this is the audio. Little punk kids! They weren't scared at all! I told them if there's ever a guy hiding in the back of our car, you need to scream your head off!

This is not working because I suck at uploading video.

We went home and watched Maleficent while The Agent slept on the couch. I was a little worried that it would be too violent for the kids, but they seemed fine. They loved the idea that the villain is actually the hero. I told them that there's always two sides to a story.

On Saturday, we went out to breakfast and then ran a bunch of errands. One of the errands was to replace the batteries in our watches. Neither one of us had worn our watches for years because the batteries had been dead. I don't think The Agent has worn his dress watch since before Bug was born, and it's probably been almost as long for me. Some of  us had lost a bit of weight since we had last worn them:



And some of us  had perhaps gained a few pounds:



The Agent has now added a dress watch to his Christmas list.

 On Sunday, Bug and I went shopping. We're having family photos taken next weekend and I wanted us all to color coordinate. We're going with blues and oranges-- I hope they look ok! One of these photos will be our Christmas card next month!

While the girls were shopping, the boys stayed home and put up these shelves for me:




The Agent had been smoking ribs all day, so we enjoyed delicious ribs for dinner. Then we sent the kids to bed and watched Walking Dead. We love that show-- it's so good! Does anyone else watch it?What's going to happen to Beth? Is Daryl going to save her? Is there a love triangle between Daryl, Beth, and Carol?That's my favorite story line!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!