Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Update

Another weekend in the books!

Friday was uneventful. BK got in trouble at school (again) so he had to go to bed early. I sent Bug and The Agent upstairs to watch a movie while I spent the entire evening cleaning house. And I mean the ENTIRE evening. I didn't go to be until after midnight. My house was really messy (and, as I write this on Sunday night, I'm noticing that my house is pretty messy again. Wonderful).

My birthday was this week, so my parents came over on Saturday to celebrate! It was nice to visit with them. BK was still in trouble, so he had to spend most of the day in his room, but he did get to come out and say hi to them when they were leaving. Poor thing, he was so good spending the whole day in his room, and he only started crying once, near the end of their visit ("When are they going to leave?"). I hope he realized that hanging out in his room all day was no fun and it will change his behavior.

(If you don't approve of BK being in his room for 4 hours while his grandparents played with his sister, I open to other suggestions. I will support any idea that actually works, because Lord knows nothing else has worked so far)

Here's a picture of me opening my first present:




And here's me wearing it:



For those of you who don't read Pinterest Told Me To, this is called a Blardigan-- half blanket, half cardigan. You can buy it at Nordstrom here. I have been wearing it constantly since then.

On Sunday, the BFF and I went to lunch and then to see Mockingjay, The BFF loved it, but it was only ok to me. There was too much Gale and not enough Peeta.

selfie at the movies-- still wearing the blardigan

When I got home, I saw that our Christmas photos were ready:



So I spent the rest of the evening designing our Christmas cards and calendars for the grandparents.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!