Thursday, November 6, 2014

Currently....

Totally took this from Will the Kids Turn Out OK? 


1. What are you wearing?
Demin capris and a yellow tank

2. Ever been in love?
Heck yeah

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nah... I thought so at the time, but it really wasn't that bad. 

4. How tall are you?
5'10"

5. How much do you weigh?
I am currently 210. 

6. Any tattoos?
Nope. 

7. Any piercings?
Yep.... ears and belly button. 

8. OTP (one true pair, favourite fictional couple)? 
Romeo and Juliet

9. Favourite shows?
Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, The Bachelor


10. Favourite bands?
Eh. I'm not super in to music. I used to like Madonna and U2. These days I tend to like Taylor Swift and Keith Urban. 

11. Something you miss?
I miss the days when grade school kids could walk home from school on their own and play with the neighborhood kids all day. I don't think my kids will ever have that. 

12. Favourite song?
Currently? "All About That Bass" or "Shake it Off" 

13. How old are you?
40 and still sexy! 

14. Zodiac sign?
Scorpio-- my birthday is this month!

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is able to take care of me, even if I don't need him to. 

16. Favourite Quote?
I got nothing. 

17. Favourite actor?
I really like Vince Vaughn, or Joaquin Phoenix, or... I guess that's it





18. Favourite colour?
Blue-green

19. Loud music or soft?
Soft. I like background music

20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
To bed

21. How long does it take you to shower?
It doesn't take longer than 15 minutes, tops. And that's even washing my hair and shaving my legs!

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
An hour if I want to look nice.... 20 minutes if I don't care

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No. I'm a total girl. 

24. Turn on?
LOL... late night naughty romance books!

25. Turn off? 
Husbands who sit on the couch and watch while you clean the house

26. The reason I started blogging?
Hmmm.... I've always liked to write. I started blogging back when myspace was still cool. I used to blog recaps of American Idol 

27. Fears?
dying before I'm ready

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I've had a good run! The last time I cried was when I was told I was changing job duties, here. I've been very happy since then!

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today

30. Meaning behind the name of your blog?
This is my 2nd blog. I had to give up my first blog because my anonymity had been compromised. I choose the title of this blog because I knew haters were looking for me, and I like alliterations. So it became Looking for Luck, Love, and.... (me. Elle.)

31. Last book you read?
The last book I finished was Something Blue.

32. The book you’re currently reading? 
I am currently reading Carnage.

33. Last show you watched?
Big Bang Theory

34. Last person you talked to?
Bug

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My stepmother's mother-- so my stepgrandmother? She wanted to know Bug and BK's shoe sizes.

36. Favorite food?
Mmmmmm.... Roast Turkey and Stuffing, with lots of gravy




37. Place you want to visit?
I'd like to just travel more. The Agent is in Wisconsin for work as I write this... that would be nice. Or maybe Chicago. Or Vermont.
 
38. Last place you visited?
In town: Home Goods
Out of town: my Dad's house
Out of the norm: Bodega Bay


39. Do you have a crush?
My husband is my crush.... I also have a strange love for Seth Rogen

40. Last time you kissed someone?
today

41. Last time you were insulted?
ummmm.... probably a week ago. The Agent said something thoughtless. He was kidding, and I chose to let it go, but I was still insulted.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
chocolate

43. What instruments do you play?
I used to play the Clarinet, I dabble on the piano

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My wedding ring. I also have a bracelet with the kids' initials on it that I'm quite fond of.

45. Last sport you played?
Ha! You're funny. Probably volleyball. Oh, wait! Do horseshoes count?

46. Last song you sang?
We had a Christmas cd playing in the car-- I sang along to all of them!

47. Favourite chat up line?
I have no idea what this is

48. Have you ever used it?
Obviously not!

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Hmmm.... we went camping with one my besties last weekend

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone! I love reading these questions and answers!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!