Monday, September 29, 2014

weekend update

My anniversary was this week, so we got a babysitter on Friday and went out to celebrate. We out to dinner at a pub that had a bunch of fancy beers on tap. The Agent got a sampler of 6 different beers, 5 ounces of each. After trying them all, The Agent's favorite was the Firestone 805. My favorite was the Hell or High Watermelon Wheat.

Oh, and the food was only ok.

After dinner, we caught a movie. There was like NOTHING we wanted to see. We ended up seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, which was also only ok. Although it did have a pretty raccoon in it.

On Saturday, I took BK to a birthday party with the cuteness minion theme. Check out these cute cupcakes that they served:



After we got home, BK took a nap, and I tackled the huge pile of laundry that needed to be folded. I would post a picture, but I don't want to frighten you.

For dinner, The Agent made corn dogs  from scratch. I don't know if I can go back to frozen after the deliciousness that The Agent made.



On Sunday, we woke up to realize that we had nothing for breakfast. No milk for cereal, not bacon to go with eggs, not even a few frozen waffles. So I sent The Agent out to get us some delicious breakfast burritos. $5 each is money well spent when half a burrito is enough to fill you up! After breakfast, we ran some errands and went grocery shopping, and then we came home in time to have the second half of my burrito for lunch.

It was my dad's birthday, so we met him for dinner at a japanese place in town, and then we came back to the house for brownies and ice cream.

The end to another busy week!


 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!