Monday, November 7, 2011

If you're happy and you know it...

Left over Halloween candy makes me happy. Bug gets one piece a day. BK doesn’t even get that. We throw it all out on November 15th. So there’s a lot of extra candy for The Agent and I to eat. Some people think this means I deprive the children. I say it makes me awesome-- I’m saving them years of dentist bills and Weight Watchers Meetings.

Online shopping makes me happy. I have been shopping up a storm, scouring leaked Black Friday ads, trying to plan my attack. I do the majority of my shopping on Black Friday, so it’s a big day for me. Shopping and getting good deals make me happy!

I am so SO happy that the house is coming along. The Agent finished laying the tile in the bathroom floors, and now he’s laying tile in the shower. When that’s done, he’ll start installing the hardwood downstairs, and get the contractor to install the granite. The end is in sight! So excited!

I’m happy that it finally got cold enough to turn on the heater this week! I have gained 23 pounds in the last year-- which does NOT make me happy-- and I’m happy I can start wearing sweaters to cover up the muffin top!

I feel like my Happy list is lacking this week.... It's not that I'm not happy, I just need sleep! Good night!


Photobucket




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

4 comments:

  1. It would be fun to have little kids to take trick-or-treating, but not having all that candy temptation around is definitely a perk of the childless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you still have Halloween candy left! All we have at this point is the stuff no one really wants, like the raisins. I totally don't think you're mean for limiting their candy!

    I can't handle Black Friday. I love sleep too much. Although I am a fan of online shopping on Black Friday.

    Exciting about your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevaeh has already forgotten about her candy. If we through it all away she would never know. I've stored it in our candy tin and will pull it out for special occassions and treats for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!