Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy



First of all, I’m happy that Miss Angie from My So Called Chaos has taken over hosting the Happy list, and it seems she posts her happy list late Monday night, so I don’t have to be the last person to link up on Tuesday! Pop over and say hi!

Christmas season makes me happy. The tree is up, the mantle is decorated, presents are wrapped, cards are ordered. You may remember that Shutterfly gave me 50 free cards in return for me writing a post about them. I ordered my cards yesterday and I am so excited to see how they came out!

Awesome deals make me happy. In addition to the 50 free cards, I also got 100 free prints and free shipping through Shutterfly. I ended up ordering 226 prints, 2 sets of return address labels, and the 50 cards (which are double sided-- we used the back side to advise everyone of our new address), and I only paid $35. This is a better deal than any of the Black Friday Sales. Of course, I’m slightly bummed, because if I had ordered them today, I would have gotten an even better deal. Alas, I should be happy with I’ve got, right?

I also had an opportunity to save another $10, but then I would have to show you the card I made, with our names and everything, and that goes against the whole anonymous thing. But I am happy that the folks at Shutterfly give us so many opportunities to save!

Christmas shopping makes me happy. And I am SO happy that I am almost done already! I only have to buy a gift card and then order a few things through Pampered Chef (I’m looking for a local consultant because I’m too cheap to pay for shipping).

Stuffing makes me happy. So, my stepmother makes the best stuffing ever. She knows I love it, so she always lets me take all the leftovers. The Agent doesn’t like stuffing, so Thanksgiving is the one time of year that I get to indulge. But then my stepmother’s mother put a RAW neck bone in the leftover stuffing. Gross! What the hell???? “Abuelita!” I yelled. “My stuffing!” The stuffing was ruined. But my stepmother got some serious brownie points. She made me a new batch of stuffing that night and brought it to me the next morning when we went Black Friday shopping. Good job, Alice! You made me happy!

New granite makes me happy! The granite guys came today and installed the countertops in the kitchen and laundry room. The backsplash will go up tomorrow. I’m uber excited about how beautiful it is! Pictures coming soon.

Peace, love, and happyness!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

5 comments:

  1. Soooo awesome! :) I am excited for Christmas too! :)

    And congrats on the awesome deal, that's fantastic!

    ♥ Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you're so far along in your holiday shopping. I've barely started =)

    Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they seriously blocked shutterfly at our work! really. jackwads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous you're so far ahead of me with Christmas.

    I <3 Shutterfly too!

    I used to be a Pampered Chef consultant and I really miss it! But people wouldn't buy anything! You would have a show for me, wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!