Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Days

My birthday makes me happy. Aside from my little mini break down about turning 38, and my tantrum about not getting exactly what I wanted, I had a nice weekend. My parents came over on Saturday and spoiled me rotten.

Cake pops make me happy. One of my gifts was a cake pop pan. Bug and I are so excited to try it out! I’m not going to have time this week, but I think we’ll be able to find time to make a batch this weekend. I love the idea of having just a little bite of cake, or brownie, or whatever.

Costco makes me happy. I love Costco! I could spend all day there. They have it all-- nice clothes, great toys, cool gadgets, and with all the sample carts, you don’t even have to stop for lunch. I took the kids there on Sunday and we had a great time shopping. I found a nice wool coat to add to my Christmas list, Bug found an art set, and BK found a set of wood puzzles! Now, if I can just get The Agent to find something that he wants…

Pumpkin pie makes me happy. Well, actually, I don’t like pumpkin pie, so that doesn‘t really make me all that happy. But the kindergarteners put on a Thanksgiving program and served homemade pumpkin pie to all the parents who were there. My kid is ultimately cute. And I’m happy that my job is flexible enough that I can take a morning off to her sing about a turkey.

A fire in the fireplace makes me happy. It finally got cold enough for a fire this weekend. Love it! So romantic! ;)

My brilliant child makes me happy. Bug had her first trimester report card. She excels at every subject except PE. Her goal to work on for the next trimester is to learn how to use the monkey bars. She has her mama’s athletic ability.

Thankful days make me happy:

Everyone in the family contributed to this. To be clear, BK is the one who is thankful for balls. Bug wrote it down on his behalf.



Photobucket



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great things to be thankful for!

    I haven't been to Costco in a really long time. I think I should get back over there and do some Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the things you listed make me happy too! Especially cake pops! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids made a tree like that in school! I remember thinking how wonderful it was! I'm sure I saved it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!