Thursday, November 17, 2011

Currently...

Stole this from Karen... Enjoy!


Current Book
Crossed by Ally Condie. It’s the second in a series. The first book was called Matched, and it was excellent.

Current Albums
Just bought the Taylor Swift Christmas CD, which promptly caused the player in my car to break. Awesome.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
Young adult fiction. Vampires and Angels are so last season. Now it’s all about the dystopian societies!

Current Drink
Coffee with peppermint mocha creamer

Current Favorite Blog
If you’re on that list over there on the right, it means I heart you. And if you’re not on there but you think you’re awesome, it’s probably because I don’t know about you. Make yourself known.

Current Songs
Honey Bee by Blake Shelton “You be my sugar baby, I’ll be your sweet iced tea. You be my honeysuckle, I’ll be your honey bee.” It’s cheesy, but it’s catchy.

Current Wish-List
A Dyson
A Shark steam mop
A Roomba
A Cruise
Movers to come and pack for me
A right hand ring

Current Needs
To come up with entertaining blogs entries so my new readers don’t get bored and peace out
To lose the 23 pounds I’ve gained this year.
To lose the last 15 pounds I needed to lose after that

Current Triumph
My job. I think I’m getting it. It’s coming together. I don’t feel need to drink myself into a crying stupor each night anymore.

Current Favorite Film
I thought Limitless with Bradley Cooper was very good. And very nice to look at, I might add!

(I totally wrote ass instead of add at first. Yes, I might have been thinking about Bradley Cooper’s butt. Don’t judge me.) 

Current TV Show
The Walking Dead
Modern Family
The Big Bang Theory

Current Celebrity Crush
This guy:

His name is Norman Reedus and I love him. If you don’t know him, please turn on the tv and watch The Walking Dead on AMC. And say a little prayer that he doesn’t turn into a bad guy, like I fear he might.

Current Indulgence
More of a future indulgence than a current one: I WILL be finding cute boots on Friday. Totally my mission.

Current Outfit
I’ve worn a sweater and skirt two days in a row. My boss was interviewing someone for a job today, and while he was showing him around, my boss saw me and said, “Wow Lovely, you look really professional today.” As opposed to every other day, when I just roll out of bed and drag myself to work.

Current Banes of My Existence
Potty training. I will persevere, you dreaded potty chair!

Current Excitement
My birthday is on Saturday! Happy birthday to me!

Current Mood
I’m a little chilly, is that a mood? Otherwise, I’m excited for GNO tomorrow and then family dinner over the weekend!

Current Picture
The bathroom that The Agent is redesigning for us:
I don't know why we're both in the shower at the same time.

Or why we have clothes on.



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

5 comments:

  1. I believe The Agent wanted to ensure "steamy" showers were probable but didnt want to expose bits and pieces to the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about MATCHED and have been meaning to read it. Glad to know you liked it!

    I love Norman Reedus and I love Darryl and I think he's going to turn into a bigger hero that Rick or Shane. For starters, he's the only one that truly believes they're going to find Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I think you're obsessed with vacuuming! I like the digital people in the shower with the clothes on. That's how we do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And happy birthday! Wow, I'm such a doof for not mentioning it before! Hope you have a great day! Saturday birthdays are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a fan of "Currently" posts. Such an easy way to get a post in, plus they are super interesting.

    Thanks for your comment. I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!