Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday-- from a Real Girl

Somebody read my post from Monday and asked the details of what I was wearing in this picture:



Well, aren't you sweet. A fashion blogger, I am not. I am just a regular girl who could stand to lose quite a bit of weight. But I will do my best.

First, a bit about me: I am 5'10", wear a 38DD bra and hover between a 16 and an 18 pair of jeans. I am currently 239 pounds.

Here's what I'm wearing:

Dimanche Tee from Anthropology here. It says it's lavendar, it's clearly white. I love this shirt because it's so long. It covers my crotch in the front, and it's even longer in the back, so it fully covers my butt. Great with leggings.



Hue "ultra" wide waistband leggings here. These are the charcoal grey, but I also have black and brown.  I've only seen these at Nordstrom. You can get the Hue brand elsewhere, but the ultra wide waistband makes these leggings far superior to any other legging I've ever worn. These are a size large. Remember, I'm taller than the average woman, but these are plenty long enough for me.



Leith open front cardigan here (but out of stock right now). It's olive green, and really brings out the green in my eyes. This is an extra large because I wanted to drape it, but I probably could have worn a large for a more fitted look.



Ugg Classic Tall Boots here. I bought these several seasons ago, but I love them. It's like my feet are enveloped in pillows. I'll be honest: I'm still not convinced of their cutest. But they're so comfortable!

Main Product Image



So, that's what I wore. Like I said, I could stand to lose about 50 pounds. I start to feel good at 199, and I start to feel REALLY good at 185. I've never gotten less than that. Here I am at 185, I'm wearing a size 10 here:

This was 5 years ago. Those days are gone. 
What have you been wearing lately?



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!