Thursday, December 24, 2015

Tour of ornaments

Merry Christmas!

Here's our tree: 




Don't you just love the trees that are in the decorating catalogs, that have all the matching ornaments? Yeah, I don't have that. Maybe someday when I'm rich and famous, I'll have two trees. But until then, I can't give up some of my favorite ornaments, which makes for a bit of a hodge podge tree. 

Favorite Ornament: 


The Agent and I got this right after we were married. It totally fits us. 

Newest ornament: 


We bought this one last year at Bass Pro. It's a bear coming out of an outhouse. I have no idea why we purchased this. Probably something The Agent asked for. 

Oldest Ornament: 


This ornament is older than I am. It's part of a 4 piece set that tells the story of The Night Before Christmas. It used to hang on our family tree when I was a little girl, and my mother gave them to me when I moved out. I have all four bulbs-- except I dropped one this year and it broke. Devastation. 

Most Expensive Ornament:


BFF's mom got this Swarovski ornament for me (and one for each of her coworkers) a few years ago. Why people would spend $50+ on a single ornament is beyond me..... or why that would be your "generic" Christmas gift. You would have found me at the Target Dollar Spot. 


Tree Topper: 


The Agent found this star just this season (so I guess this is technically our newest ornament). I love it. He did good. 

My first ornament: 


This was the first ornament that was given to me and was completely mine. I was seven or eight and my next door neighbor gave it to me. This bear and I have been through some times! But she's still in great shape. Gotta love Hallmark. 

Baby's first ornaments:
BK's: 


and Bug's;


And then this is our first "family" ornament: 



What are the special ornaments on your tree? 

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!