Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Recap

Things have been busy here! We were able to get the tree up and decorated: 


The presents were bought a wrapped on time this year, making life  a lot less stressful. 



We took this cutie to see Santa: 

I tried to get Bug to take a picture too, but she wasn't interested. She's so worried about looking "cool" lately. 

We baked cookies: 


And more cookies: 


And then the kids opened their traditional pj's and a movie gift on Christmas Eve (BK is holding his backwards, but it's Inside Out. Bug requested TMNT). 




We made it through another Christmas! Some people found it very hard to wait: 


But we had to eat first. Prime rib and spaghetti were on the menu.... not my first choice for a Christmas Dinner, but I was out voted. 


Finally, it was time to open presents! BK knew right away that this one was a pillow: 


Bug was upset that she only had a couple of presents under the tree, until she opened this baby from my parents: 


Please note that I do NOT approve of this. She's 9. She needed a cheap little notebook, not a full blown computer with a screen bigger than my first TV. #spoiled

BK doesn't normally like getting clothes for presents, but even he was excited to to get this Minion Sweatshirt: 



Then it was time for dessert! My stepmother always tends to go overboard on the desserts. This was just my tray to take home:


The kids had a chance to play with their toys. Bugs loved this weird bead dispensing thing, that will likely get beads all in my carpet next week: 


I got a lot of clothes. Because I have gained quite a few pounds this year, I've been wearing a lot of long sweaters and tunics with leggings, so I stocked up at Christmas. Hopefully 2016 will be the year of the skinny girl. Here's hoping. 


An extra picture of me and my sweet boy, just because he's so cute: 


I spent Saturday with BFF. Her mama makes baklava and frosted sugar cookies every year. This was my share. Hence the reason I can't lose the 50 pounds I need to shed: 


This was one of my favorite gifts: I got an Erin Condren planner! I'm so excited to write all my important dates in it: 

It has my name on the front, which is whited out

That wraps up Christmas! I'll be seeing my mom, sister, niece, and nephew today, and then it's back to work tomorrow!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!