Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Update-- Graduation and Camping

So much has been happening lately, and blogging about has fallen to the wayside....

Last Friday, my BK graduated from kindergarten. Yep! They actually let him graduate!

Getting his diploma from his teacher
The teachers are on a two year rotation at this school, which means you have one teacher for kinder and first grade, one teacher for 2nd and 3rd grade, and then one teacher for 4th and 5th grade. So BK will have this same teacher when school starts again in August. Not much changes. Still, they has a nice little ceremony.

As soon as graduation was over, we headed out to go camping for the weekend with The Agent's family. The kids had a blast:















All the girls.... I'm the only girl who married in to the family, but they love me like their own! 
It was a great weekend out on the water!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Kindergarten graduate too! I have no more babies! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!