Wednesday, June 17, 2015

An interview with BK

BK is 6! It's time for an interview. I did this for Bug back here. Now it's BK's turn! 

 

What's your favorite color?
red

TV Show?
Wild Kratts
Movie?
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Really? When have you seen that?
Ummmm.... I don't know. School?

Food?
Macaroni salad

Number?
6

Why?
Because I'm 6 years old!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
i would go to the park every single day. Who are you going to send this to?
I don't know. Just people.
Send it to Grandma! 

Who is the President of the United States?
George Washington. 
No.
Then I don't know.
What makes you happy?
When Daddy makes me laugh. 

Mad?
When Bug hits me. 
Sad?
When Bug isn't nice to me.


Tell me one good thing about Dad
He gives us kisses and he cooks for us. 

Tell me one good thing about Mom
You give us good thoughts when you are happy and when we are happy.... and it's sweet. 
Tell me one good thing about Bug
She does homework fast.
How tall do you think you will grow?
20
20 what? 20 inches, 20 miles, 20 feet, 20 potatoes.... 
20 potatoes! 
Where will you go on your first date?
. Oh! Go out for breakfast!

What will you do there?
 We'll talk about love stuff! With a big heart! 

What would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
I would take water, a sleeping bag, a pillow, and some games. Did you write down all of that stuff? 
Yes. 
Awesome!

Are you going to have kids one day?
Yes. And their names are going to be Michael and Leese. 

What do you own right now that you will keep forever?
My fire fighter hat and my Heelys. 

Why?
I really want to keep everything for my kids because they won't have any toys. 

What kind of car will you drive when you're a grown up?
A daddy car.
A daddy car? What kind of car is that? 
A truck!



What part of being a grown up are you looking forward to the most?
Going to the movie theater.

But don't you go to the movie theater now? 
Yes, but I'll have kids and I can take them with me. 
What part are you a little afraid of?
Getting my kids in trouble

Why are you afraid of that? 
Because some people don't do that. 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!