Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Real Girl's Guide to What I Wore Wednesday


I went wine tasting with my girlfriends this weekend and wore this casual little outfit:


The lighting isn't great. Here I am with my girlfriends: 




The shirt is from Target. Target has really stepped up their game this season! So many cute and fun options. I was having a large in charge day when I bought this, so I got an XL, and it's a little baggy around the armpits now. I could have worn the large.

Women's Embroidered Washed Tank - Knox Rose:

The jean capris are also from Target. Fyi, white jeans are not forgiving. But I live in California, and there are rules here. I'm wearing a size 16 and they're too tight. However, these Capris look better on me than most white capris, so I'm running with it.

DENIZEN® by Levi's - Modern Straight Cropped Jean - Buff White:


I can't find the cardigan sweater, but I got it at New York and Co a few years ago. I can't find anything similar from NY and Co, but I have a very similar sweater from Target, found here.

Xavier Navy:

I can't tell you about the sandals, other than they're cute little blingy sandals. I got them Ross last year, so good luck finding them! :) 


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!