Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Update-- BK Was a Good Boy!

Hello, my friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

BK finally, FINALLY had a good week! He was green all week at school AND at the after school program! Praise Jesus! He got to pick a present out for being so good, so he picked out a mini lego set:



Meanwhile, The Agent stayed home from work and put together a new shed:

the kids helped once they got home from school


And I went to work and worked. And enjoyed a Jamba Juice:


6 servings of fruits and vegetables! 


On Saturday, we had baseball, and BK did... OK. His hitting was great, he hit it off the tee the first time every time he was up to bat. And he is absolutely the best thrower on the team. If it was just about hitting and throwing, he would absolutely be ready to move up to the next level. But the maturity just isn't there. He doesn't have the attention span to last even the three innings of tee ball, so I don't know what he's going to do next year when it jumps up to five innings. Still he's pretty dang cute:




When we got home, the kids and I did a bunch of laundry while The Agent slept, which really chaps my hide, but he did put together a shed for me, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Please excuse my messy house-- keepin' it real here. 
When the laundry was done, I added some new Jams to my nails. I am such a Jamberry fan. I wish I was a little better at applying them!


 On Sunday, we took Miss Molly to the vet, and then I spent the rest of the afternoon lounging with a book and a margarita while the kids played outside and The Agent grilled a rack of ribs.





A nice and quiet weekend!





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!