Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Molly's Musings-- I'm going to be a BIG dog!

Hi. It's Molly again.

I went to the vet again, and it turns out I'm getting a little plump. I weighed in at 25.2 pounds.

My friends, I'm not even 4 months old. I am going to be a big dog.



But I still look little next to The Tall Man:



This was taken while I was waiting in line at the vet, and see how I'm not looking at the camera? It's because I was looking at my future. An adult pitbull (or AmStaff, as The Soft Lady calls me.... much nicer connotation than pitbull) was there-- HUGE!-- she had to have been 100 pounds! Her owner was holding on to the leash with all her might and could barely control her.

The Soft Lady just sighed. She saw the future too, and she's apparently not too happy about it.

Don't worry about her. She likes the STINKIN' CATS! Look who she lets sleep on her bed:

Stinkin' cat



I have finally been pricked with enough needles to be deemed presentable to be out with other dogs, so I get to start going on walks next week. The Soft Lady bought me a harness collar to practice walking on a leash, and I did awesome!  The Soft Lady was quite impressed with me, especially when I was in the vet's office with all the other dogs. I can't wait for her to take me to the park!

Until then, I am content to sit and watch tv with the Loud Boy:



 See you next week!





 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!