Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

What's up, Big Guy? I know you're really busy this time of year, what with making all the presents and getting the reindeer ready and whatnot. And I know it was a little awkward when The Agent walked in on us last year, and I had to explain why I was sitting on your lap.  So I thought I would make it easy for you this year and just send you a list. Here we go!


The Sims 3
Am I the only one who’s still addicted to Sims? I played them on the computer when they first came out. Then I played them on my playstation 3. I haven’t played in a couple years, but I’m ready to get back into it. I love making those little people live! And I also have a bit of a sadistic side: Sometimes I wait until they fall asleep and then I build walls all around them so they can't get out. It really pisses them off.

Cricut Expression Machine



I’m really on the fence about this. It looks so cool! I can only imagine all the neat stuff I could make with this. On the other hand, Bug was less than a year old the last time I did any scrap booking. But I firmly believe that Christmas shouldn’t be only about what you need… you should be able to also get the occasional frivolous gift. Gimme.


Phineas and Ferb game for ds
When I’m not reading a book, I must play my Nintendo ds every night. It drives The Agent crazy. I don’t know why it bothers him so much. He’s the one who bought me the ds in the first place.

Sonic Throwback game for ds.

OK, I know this is making me sound like a video game nerd, but this is the last one! Did any of your elves used to play Sonic the Hedgehog on the sega back in the day? Was it only me? Well, your elves missed out! Sonic was badass. I intend on schooling The Agent on how to make the little hedgehog roll through worlds!

New Madison Coach Bag
This is a $600 bag. The Agent would never buy it for me. I could never spend that much money on myself. But your elves could make it, right? In champagne? I can't post a picture, but I want style # 18616. Please and thank you.

Wool Hooded Jacket from Calvin Klein


Hello, Lover. It has a hood. That is all that needs to be said.

My house done
Please Santa. Give The Agent a little bit of help. I'd love to be able to move someday.

Thanks, Santa. See you in a couple weeks. I'll wait up for you, Dear!

Mama’s Losin’ It



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't played or even heard of any of those video games! I am so out of that scene now.

    Stopping by from writers workshop: http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-cry-every-time-i-see-this-writers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, having my house done...now that would be a true Christmas miracle! I'm with you on that one!! As far as The Agent being annoyed with your game playing on the DS. I had to laugh because I buy my husband things I know he is going to love and then get annoyed when he uses them too much too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how we played the Sims. It's been years. I don't think we ever graduated from the computer version, though. Should we try it? You make me think, you make me think. I haven't played the Phineas & Ferb game, but thanks; I think my middle girl would love it! My MIL has a Cricut and lemmetellya! Whooo lawd the things that thing can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVIN' that jacket!!!!!! Hope Santa's extra good to you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha- to have my house done? THAT would be awesome. We just bought our first home in August and have been remodeling ever since. While living in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i used to play sims all the time. i said its like playing barbies. i play games every night before bed too but on my phone now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think some of the elves take on extra shifts at the Coach factory.

    Sims...never done it but it sounds like a hoot! I think if I started, I wouldn't be able to stop. And I need something like that like I need a hole in my head! Maybe someday, when I actually get bored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jacket is gorgeous.

    I don't remember ever playing Sims games, but I love the idea of them. They sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!