Friday, September 4, 2015

Q and A, Part Two

More getting to know you questions and answers!

21. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?

One is today's hottest pop hots, and the other one is top country. 

22. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
Ugh, I hate all of these! Strangely enough, I think cleaning the bathroom gives me the most satisfaction. 

23. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
Cleaning. I don't even have to think about it. 

24. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A french dip sandwich, french fries with ranch, and diet coke.


25. Who is your favorite author?
Eh. I really like Edgar Allen Poe, but I've read every book by Nicholas Sparks.... tough call! 

26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
My dad used to call me Bear when I was kid, short for Teeny Tiny Sugar Bear. He doesn't call me that anymore. I miss it. 
   
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
I like good surprises.... bad surprises can suck it. 
  
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
Read
   
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
Hawaii. I do want to see Alaska some day, but in general I prefer the beach to icebergs. 

30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
Win the lottery... the perfect job doesn't exist. 

31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
I can get through anything as long as I have The Agent with me. 
   
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Read and eat peanutbutter m&m's. 
   
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Eh. Not interested. I guess I would go the Victorian Age. Love the dresses, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with the Bronte sisters. 

34. How would your friends describe you?
Fun, silly, smart. I have them all fooled. 

35. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing (but not 'rithmatic)

36. What is the best gift you have been given?
When I was engaged, I found someone to marry us, but she couldn't do the day I wanted. I had just accepted that we would have to get married on another day.... but then The Agent called without me knowing and made it happen. That was an awesome gift. 

37. What is the worst gift you have received?
The first year we were married, The Agent gave me a yo yo for Christmas.... and a pair of gloves. 

38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
Chapstick. Mama needs soft lips. 

39. List two pet peeves.
a.) People who ask a question at work and then ask someone else immediately after. My answer is correct. Don't fish for a different answer!
b.) whiners. 

40. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Married, two kids, working in the insurance industry... kinda like now! 






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!