Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Photobucket


* Christmas cards from Shutterfly make me happy! Go here to win 25 of your own!

* Having two extra days off this week makes me happy. Now, the reason why I have two days off does not make me happy, but it's still better than work, so it's all good! I will tell you why in a day or two or twenty... depending on if people remind me.

* Candy Corn cocktails make me happy. I've had one a night since I made the concoction (well, so twice). It's so good! Super delicious!

* This guy makes me happy:


I understand that I might have a problem. Please know that I don't normally find redneck guys attractive... especially not when they have dead rodents hanging from their personage. But there's something about him. Seriously. Drool. Can I get an amen? Anyone? Only me?

* Green makes me happy. Bug went back to school last week after being on Fall break, and she's been on green every day since she came back! I don't know what that teacher's been doing, but it sure is working!

What's making you happy this week?


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

4 comments:

  1. so who is the rodent guy? is that from a show? and why are you off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I couldn't stand Daryl last season, but yowzah! I love him this time around. He's turned all bad a$$ and awesome and hot. I loved the part this week when he shot the walker in the head and said, "Shut up." So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we sooo know the importance of green around here. my nephew was coming home with reds and yellows for a while there and my sister told him he would not get to go to a birthday party a friend was having if he got anything other than green for the week. he did great until Friday when he colored his yellow card green thinking he could pass it by his mom...that kid kills me.

    thanks for linking up your happy list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!