Monday, November 15, 2010

All About Me Monday!



Random Questions today! Well, kinda…

1. Do you fold your underwear?
2. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
3. Bra style... lacy or plain? Underwire or wireless?
4. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?
5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
6. Flats or heels?
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. Do you fold your underwear?
No… I don’t even have time to breathe, you think I have time to fold my underwear? They all just go in the drawer.

2. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
No. I have a fear that the washer or dryer is going to destroy the clothes… bleach stains, shrinking, whatever. So I figure if I wear them before I wash them, I’ll least get a bit of use out of them.


3. Bra style... lacy or plain? Underwire or wireless?
Underwire is the only option. I would love to have a lacy sexy bra, but gravity demands that I have something much more supportive. Supportive full coverage bras aren’t usually big on the lace, even the ones from Victoria’s Secret.


4. Thong, panties, or boy shorts?
I’m getting a little personal with the questions today, aren’t I??? I have all of the above, and the underwear I pick depends on what I’m wearing over them. Slacks for work usually demand a thong. I usually wear a bikini or a pair of boy shorts with jeans.


5. Dresses, pants,  or skirts?
It’s been approximately 17 years since I’ve owned a pair of leggings, although I see they are making a comeback. I like to wear jeans whenever possible. I’ll wear a dress or a pair of slacks to work. Slacks are sometimes my first choice because it means I won’t have to shave my legs.


6. Flats or heels?
Heels. I think the only flats I have are my athletic shoes. I’m tall anyway, and heels make me even taller, so I tower over everyone at work. But the really cool thing is that even in my highest heels, I’m still shorter than The Agent.


7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
I have all three. I thought the tankini would be great for me, since it shows a little bit of skin without showing everything. Nope. It’s SO unflattering on me. The 2 inches of skin that shows in between the top piece and the bottom look like a huge flabby white innertube around my waist. Yuck. I wear a one piece to the neighborhood swim party, and save the bikini for when we’re on vacation and there’s no chance that anyone will see me.

Your turn! Link up and show the love!




1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!