Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Happy

Have you entered my contest yet? Go here to enter! Enter now-- it could end tomorrow!


Photobucket


I’m happy that I’m so exhausted. It means my house is clean. Still. I’m happy that I’ve been on a cleaning and organizing kick lately, and my house is showing the effects.

I am happy that my spare room looks like an episode of Hoarders. It means I’ve purged a ton of stuff. I still have more I can get rid of, but I'm off to an awesome start. I'm selling everything at a garage sale, and we’re going to donate whatever we don’t sale. I refuse to move any of it. If you live in California, please come and take all of it. It would make me very Happy!

I’m happy that my house is all decked out for Halloween, and that it’s filled with yummy fall smells, thanks to Yankee Candle. Actually, I use the termed “decked out” loosely. My mantle is decorated. It’s cute, but not over the top. But I am NOT happy that the Agent has demanded that I give up the cute little witch that completed the look. She’s about the size of BK, and she talks. Super cute, but The Agent has an irrational far of large dolls. He spent too many childhood hours watching Chucky movies. I would post a picture of the situation, but I’m too lazy to get up off the couch. I didn’t get to sit down for the first time until 8 pm. But that’s ok, because…

I’m happy that I have a good job. I have been super busy and I’ve been more than a little stressed out, but I am happy that I such a good job when so many people don’t have any job at all. I am very lucky.

I’m happy that my kids are so stinkin’ cute. I know, it’s sinful to be so shallow. But they’re both so gorgeous. And besides their Gap Kids good looks, they’re both so smart, and BK is a fantastic athlete already (I can’t say the same thing about Bug. She gets her grace from her mama).

I’m happy that The Walking Dead starts in 5 more days! Do you guys watch? It’s so good! Scary, but not too scary. And if course, zombies aren’t enough, so there’s so drama and romance in there as well.

I’m happy that I’m going to snuggle with my cat now. Peace out!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you too my dear! It's good to be aware of our blessings and to enjoy them. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share The Agent's fear. Have you seen my Patty post?? That thing slept at the foot of my bed for YEARS!

    And congratulations on getting organized. Can you come do my house next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a whole lot to be happy about up in here!!

    its good to be happy about your job, most people aren't and since you spend most of your life working, being happy where you are working is a good thing.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!