Saturday, June 18, 2016

Drama in the world

There's drama in the world.

People are shooting each other.

People are judging each other in the face of tragedy.

People are hating each other.

Why?

Why do we treat people this way?

I'm not saying we have to love everyone, or even like everyone.

But when did we start to think so little of the human soul that it became easier to destroy one than to tolerate one?

It makes me sad to think about the future.

My neighbors are all carrying guns.

Politicians are screaming for gun control.

I don't know what the right answer is.

I just want to live in a world where I don't have to worry that my children might be shot while walking to the park.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. Me too!!! I go to a church called Unitarian Universalist and it has great guidelines on tolerance. I still can't tolerate Gun nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!