Monday, October 12, 2015

Knee Pads: the newest prayer accessory

So The Agent has to go on a mission next week. He bought a set of knee pads to take with him, I guess  in case he needed to climb under the machine or whatever. 

So he bought them and brought them home and then went to work the next morning, big fat leaving them on the kitchen table. I was feeling a little fresh, so I sent him a text: 

"I hope you didn't leave those new knee pads here hoping that I would put them to use tonight"


As soon as I hit send, I realized that I hadn't sent the text to The Agent. 


I had sent it to the last person who had texted me.


That would be my dad. 

Oops. 


I immediately sent another text to my dad, saying that I didn't mean to send it to him, and that The Agent had teased me that he was going to buy me knee pads so I could scrub the floor better. 


Hey, don't judge me. It was the best I could come up with at the time. 

He typed back:


"Knee pads have many good uses...like prayer"







Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahaha. This story is making me laugh out loud. Nice save, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!