Friday, January 30, 2015

It's OK to be curly!

Have you seen this Dove commercial?

 

I love this message. Curls are beautiful, and we need to embrace them. If I say my curls are beautiful, then Bug will believe hers are, too. When Bug sees me spend an hour with a flat iron trying to straighten my hair, it sends the message that I'm not happy with the way God made me.

The problem is, sometimes my curly hair looks like this:


And then the very next day, it may look like this:



Dude. I went out in public like this.

Anyway, I'm naming February OK-to-be-curly month, and I will be wearing my hair curly every day in February. And maybe if I wear my hair curly every day, I'll remember how to tame these crazy locks!



 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!