Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 Word of the Year

Hi.

Happy New Year and all that. I went to yoga class today, which will likely be the only time I go this year, but Hey! At least I can say I've worked out in 2019.

I used to come up with a word of the year when I blogged before, a word that was going to be my focus for the year. I stopped doing it, because I never really focused on it after the first of January.
But there is one word that is so obviously going to be my mantra for 2019, I have to share it.

Change. 

I mean, duh. My life is going to drastically change in less than three months. Whether we pick up and move to Arizona or if I start a new job here in Cali or if I become a stay at home mom, it's going to be a huge change. 

It's kind of exciting when you think about it. No matter what, my life is going to be way different by the end of the year. 


2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!