Friday, August 28, 2015

Q and A, Part One

Here's a few getting to know you questions and answers.... 

1. Who is your hero?
This week, my hero is my Daddy.


2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
A private beach.... especially if there's good shopping near by! 

3. What is your biggest fear?
Death. It's been really bothering me the last couple of years. 

4. What is your favorite family vacation?
As a child, it was a trip we took to Disneyland and then The Grand Canyon. As a mom, so far it's been.... well, I guess Disneyland. But even that wasn't that great because BK wasn't there. We're going to Legoland in October.... maybe that will be my favorite family vacation!

5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
I wish I felt better about myself. 

6. What really makes you angry?
When my children don't listen to me.

7. What motivates you to work hard?
I'm a sucker for recognition. If I'm going to get praised in front of other people, I'm going to give 110%. 


8. What is your favorite thing about your career?
The people I work with are awesome!
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
That I have to work!
10. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Giving birth

11. What is your child's proudest accomplishment?
Well, you'd have to ask them.... But Bug is an excellent reader and a great sculptor. BK is a mathematician and an awesome baseball catcher. 

12. What is your favorite book to read?
I don't re-read books, so my favorite book to read is what I'm currently reading. Right now, that would be The Husband's Secret. 

13. What makes you laugh the most?
The Agent. He's pretty dang funny. 

14. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
The Agent and I recently saw Trainwreck with Amy Schumer. A lot of crude humor, but it was entertaining. 

15. What did you want to be when you were small?
Most of the time, I wanted to be a teacher. 

16. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
Bug wants to be a baker. BK wants to be a fireman. 

17. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
I really just want to rest.... spend all day on the beach in a lounge chair with a book. 

18. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
I don't do sports. I guess my favorite sport to play is beach volleyball. My favorite sport to watch is baseball.... if BK is playing. 

19. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
Drive a car. 

20. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
My go to song is Cherish by Madonna! 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!