Monday, April 10, 2017

weight loss-- week 14

Starting 1-1-17 weight: 239.8
Last week's weight: 215.6
Cruise Weight 190.8
Ultimate goal weight: 175
TODAY'S WEIGHT: 212.8
Weight loss this week: 2.8
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 27

OK, the last month was kind of a bust weight loss-wise, but I've been back to losing weight the last couple of weeks, so I'm feeling good! I don't think I'm going to be able to get to my cruise weight by the end of May, which was my original goal, so I'm going to have to rethink that. Still, it WILL happen! Only 22 pounds left! I'm over half way there! And less than 40 pounds left to get to my ultimate goal of 175. 

Of all the times I've tried to lose weight, I've never hit goal. NEVER! The closest I've ever come was 185, and that was 7 years ago. Will I be able to do it this time? I honestly don't know. I personally think it's amazing that I was able to get back on track after my 7 pound gain in March! Usually when I have a setback like that, it starts a downward spiral that I'm not able to escape from. So this month really was a win! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!