Monday, March 6, 2017

Weight loss-- week 9



Starting 1-1-17 weight: 239.8
Last week's weight: 214.8
Cruise Weight 190.8
Ultimate goal weight: 175
TODAY'S WEIGHT: 213.2
Weight loss this week: 1.6
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 26.6

How is this even possible???? I go to Vegas, eat a bunch of french fries, and STILL lose a pound and a half? I can't even explain it.

OK, maybe I can. I walked around a lot when I was in Vegas, and I was on full on salad mode once I got home. I have really cut back on the random snacking. I have been TRYING to lay off the alcohol.... some days are more successful than others in that arena.

This is my biggest win for the week. My living room looks like this right now:



I am the cookie manager for my daughter's girl scout troop, so I have to keep an inventory on hand during cookie season. Please buy these so I'm not tempted to eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!