Monday, March 13, 2017

Weight loss-- week 10


Starting 1-1-17 weight: 239.8
Last week's weight: 213.2
Cruise Weight 190.8
Ultimate goal weight: 175
TODAY'S WEIGHT: 210.8
Weight loss this week: 2.4
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 29.0

I'm SO close to 30 pounds!

So, hitting 30 pounds is my first major goal. I didn't actually expect to lose 30 pounds in 3 months, but it's happening. Now it's time to move on to the next goal. Here are some goals that I've thought of:

Pre-pregnancy weight: 208. Not much of a goal-- it's only 2 pounds away.

ONE-derland: 199.8. While it will certainly be exciting to be less than 200 pounds, at the rate I'm going, I'll be there by the end of April.

Little black dress weight: 190.8. The whole purpose for the weight loss, the weight my husband said we would go on a cruise if I hit this weight. It's happening, hopefully by the end of May.

Danger Zone Weight: 185. I'm calling this the danger zone because when I lost the weight before, this was the lowest I got.... before I starting gaining it all back. If I stay on track and keep losing 2 pounds a week, I'll be there by mid-June.

Ultimate goal: 175. I say this is my ultimate goal, but mostly because I haven't seen this weight since college. I don't actually know what it looks like. I'm so tall, and I like my curves, so I don't think I'll want to lose much more than that. I know when I was a senior in high school I was at 167 and I was pretty happy with that,  but my high school days are definitely over! I also know that when I was a freshman in college, the stress of the change brought me down to 145 and people were concerned for my health, so I know that's too low. So I think I'll just shoot for 175 for now, and take it day by day after that.

How is everyone else's weight loss journey going? Do you make goals?


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! How tall are you? I am 5'9" and I think I weigh around 165-170. (I don't weigh for a variety of mental health reasons...but I know about what I weigh when I am able to wear certain clothes from my past.) 170 seems to be a good, sustainable weight for me. The days of wanting to be super thin are long gone for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5'10" or 5'11" depending on which nurse measures me at the doctors office.... pretty dang tall! I think 175 will be good... especially if i want to keep my curves!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!