Monday, February 6, 2017

Weight loss-- week 5

Starting 1-1-17 weight: 239.8
Last week's weight: 223.0
Cruise Weight 190.8
Ultimate goal weight: 175
TODAY'S WEIGHT: 221.5
Weight loss this week: 1.5
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 18.3


I ate SO WELL this week. I'm following the plan, logging everything I eat. Believe me,  it hasn't been easy. especially at work! I swear, it seems like we're celebrating some accomplishment every other day over there... usually with doughnuts. And I've resisted.

I knew I was having a bad week when I weighed myself on Friday and I was only down .2 pounds, and I always tend to gain a bit over the weekend. It's truly a weight loss miracle that I lost an additional 1.3 pounds over the weekend.

So,still not down 20 pounds, and that work trip is looming up on me faster than I would like.  Still, I'm  happy with my accomplishments! I'm doing this! I'm going to be wearing a bikini this summer!

Well... maybe not. Let's not get carried away. But I'll be looking good in a one piece!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!