Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Twenty Pounds

Ugh. I'm depressed.

So, I lost 20 pounds, so I thought it would be good to post a progression photo. I'm really tall, so 20 pounds doesn't actually change a whole lot on me. But, still. Twenty pounds. There has to be some difference, right?

Oh, Lord.

I hate it. I actually look BETTER in the before photo.

I'm going to post the two photos. But before I do, let me spill some logic:


  • I did not take an actual "before" photo. Now looking back, I see that I should have. So I went through my husband's phone and found a full body photo that was close to January 1st. In this particular photo, I am about to go out with my daughter, so my hair and make up is done, the picture is taken at a flattering angle, and I'm wearing a cardigan. 
  • The "after" picture is not my best. It was taken after a long day of work, so my hair is a mess and my make up is non-existent. It's also a selfie, as opposed to the first picture being taken by the hubs. 
  • My clothes are very ill-fitting in the after photo. I suppose that's a good thing. I need to take photos again, but wearing the same thing in both photos. Something form fitting. 


I see these things, and I understand the logic, but it doesn't make me feel any better.

mvlnanbr36e2.jpg
before on the left, after on the right. 

I'm going to eat a donut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!