Wednesday, February 8, 2017

the duff

More drama surrounding this silly work trip I'm about to go on....

 My boss told me that I have to dress in costume for this team building exercise we're doing next month-- it's one of those murder mystery dinner things, like a real life version of Clue. We have to dress in a roaring 20's theme. I ordered my dress and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'm terrified I'm going to look hideous in it. I'm going to be dressed as a flapper with two other (skinny size 2) girls. I don't want to be labeled as the DUFF.

I told my boss it was going to be nothing but water and Ex Lax for the next two weeks and he didn't think I was very funny. He's clearly never seen Mean Girls.

I guess my life is pretty good if this is the only thing I have to complain about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!