Wednesday, February 1, 2017

One Month

I have been doing this for one month, and I've been doing pretty good. I had one piece of pizza and a salad  instead of three or 4 slices. I've had pretzels and almonds instead of Pringles and cookies. I've haven't had soda or coffee at all.

I've been obsessed with making weight loss spread sheets lately. If I can stay on track and continue to lose 2 pounds a week, I'll hit my cruise weight goal before the end of May, and I'll hit my ultimate goal before the end of the summer. I'm sure there will be setbacks along the way, but when it's all written out on paper like that, it seems attainable. And the summer isn't that far away.

Maybe.... just maybe.... I'll be able to do this.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!