Monday, January 16, 2017

Weigh in-- Week 2


Starting 1-1-17 weight: 239.8
Last week's weight: 232.5
Cruise Weight 190.8
Ultimate goal weight: 175
TODAY'S WEIGHT: 227.2
Weight loss this week: 5.3
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 11.8

Whoo hoo! I've lost almost 12 pounds! Dare I lose 20 pounds by the end of January? That seems like a lot to ask for, but a girl can dream! 

Fun fact: this is the least I've weighed in the last year. 

So, I've been doing more of the same-- eating vegetables and protein and that's about it. I'm still not exercising, but I'm thinking about it. My daughter is playing full court basketball this year, and it's exhausting just watching her run up and down the court. She needs to practice running more, to build up her endurance, so maybe we'll go running in the park or around the block. 

That sounds like the least fun thing ever. 




2 comments:

  1. I was all motivated to go walking around my neighborhood and then it snowed.... so while the snow was gone two days later, I haven't gone out walking. Uugghhhh!!!

    Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been working really hard. Now if I can just keep it up! I hope you find the motivation to go walking soon!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!