Friday, January 27, 2017

Don't let me crash

Once upon a time, 6 years ago, I had a weight loss blog that I kept separately from what I called my "every day blog." It was very short lived, only three months. It was a pretty successful little blog, but I could couldn't keep up with writing in two blogs every other day, so I gave up on it.

I returned to it the other day, to look at what I had written before (some good stuff. I'll probably repost some of it here eventually). On the right side of the blog, I had listed several other weight loss blogs I enjoyed visiting. So my thought the other day was that I would go to their blogs, see how awesome and skinny they were, and invite them to come visit me here.

One blog had posted an entry an hour ago, but it was the first time he had posted in several months, and it was basically to say he had fallen off the wagon and gained a bunch of weight. One other person had posted something in August, a recipe that looked delicious but not particularly healthy. No one else had posted anything in the last year, and many blogs were shut down all together.

I find that very sad.

Weight loss is such a roller coaster. You do great, great, great... but it only takes one mistake to come crashing down.

I hope I don't crash. Will you help me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment! Make sure you link back to either your email or your blog so I can reply!